Inner Sanctuary

A wackie and funkie working in insane place...A little recluse for my soul.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Today is Fridae and following will have a long week

Wow. We will have a long week including CNY holidays. I received an email from someone that she is looking for someone who can lead SMU students to Sikkim, India which is among my top favourite must-go places. Sikkim is the second smallest state of India. Sikkim is termed as the Switzerland of the east, a heavenly paradise on earth. Mt. Khangchendzonga, the third highest peak in the world at 8586 m, dominates the landscape and is revered as Sikkim's guardian deity. So i am quite excited about it but i could not confirm cos I am planning to look for a job. So, this year, I am asked to go to China for overseas dragon boat competition and Sikkim for overseas volunteerism work. But i must say that i really really miss the trekking experience in Nepal. Collin told me that he wanted to visit Nepal with me one of the day and it certainly makes me feel more excited about it. However, we need to be realistic sometimes. We cannot always apply for leave to go for holidays. So, sometimes, we have to hold back for a while. Lost opportunity does not mean it is lost forever. It may revisit one day provided we have lesser committment at that moment.

On top of that, I have 2 more trips that Collin and I plan to celebrate. I have to see how it goes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home