Inner Sanctuary

A wackie and funkie working in insane place...A little recluse for my soul.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Had a long run..

Yesterday I had a long run from my gym to Kallang River and then ran along the Marine Promenade from Kallang Park on the way to Esplanade. While running, the Singapore skyline was distinctly unique and colourful though not as beautiful as HK skyline or NYC skyline. But it affords many runners a easy accessibiliy to have a nice view while running along the Marina Promenade. I am not sure whether in HK, you can run around in the CBD amidst ubiqutous and roaring traffic unless you run up the Victoria Peak to its peak in its vicinity. Then on the peak, it definitely affords you a breath-taking and panaromic view of whole HK Skyline. I have not tried it before but I would definitely take a run up the Victoria Peak if MYMCA has confirmed to send me to HK for deaf camp.

This Sunday, my HK couple would be coming to Singapore for 1 night. So, I may meet them for dinner on that day to catch up with each other. I know Raymond since my University days and he has worked here in Singapore for a couple of years before returning to HK. He told me that he really missed Singapore food and the pace of living in Singapore. He preferred to stay in Singapore to HK as he has lost confidence in HK future. But I pointed out that the future in HK could be renewed as HK has a huge hinterland and China has a huge potential market. So, Raymond could have more possibilities to explore in China than in Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home