Inner Sanctuary

A wackie and funkie working in insane place...A little recluse for my soul.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year

I had a fabulous time over the CNY period with my friends and family and most importantly with my partner. Come to think that it is not easy to be out to your family with your partner and it is either not easy for my parents to be extremely nice to your partner. Even now, I still do not know whether my mom knows about us. As the Zen buddhism tradition believes in "don't know" concept, it is better off that my mom remains as what she chooses to be.


Anyway i was looking at the website for the meditation course and i found one. It was offered every Saturday for 6 lessons on sitting meditation, walking meditation, Dharma talks, interview, Kong-an practice and Hua Tou practice. I have just emailed to that person-in-charge with some questions and I see how whether i can register for this mediation classes. Sometimes I need to reconnect with the Higher being to nurture my spiritual side. I also need a quiet moment to do my deep thinking about the Life itself. Anyway I will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home