Inner Sanctuary

A wackie and funkie working in insane place...A little recluse for my soul.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tatler Hall of Fashion

Yesterday Gil invited me to attend the Tatler Hall of Fashion and he awarded 4 coveted awards to tai-tais (meaning madam). He also invited his gorgeous friend named Kenji who is half caucasian and half japanese. He is only 19 years old and he loves music. He hopes to come to Singapore to break into Asian music industry. He is from Perth and I shared my experience in Fremantle and Perth.

I have already placed the wall paper of Brent Van Zant and he is so gorgeous especially his dreamy eyes and his well-toned body. You can click on these thumbnail to have a better view of his sooooo beautiful face and his hot body. I really LOVE HIM A LOT ! heee

It fitting that breathtakingly hot DNA model Brent Van Zant was born in a place called Paradise, in Northern California. "It's a small town and it was a great place to grow up," says Brent Van Zant. "I spent a lot of my childhood fishing and camping." Brent Van Zant now lives in Hermosa Beach, which is a 30 minutes south of LA. "It's a real board shorts and flip-flop type place. I love that kind of laid back scene."

Brent Van Zant, 26, says his much drooled-over photo shoot with DNA photographer Lewis Payton has boosted his modelling career. "The offers have kept rolling in. I'm a late starter in the business and that shoot has really improved my book. I just did a Guess Jeans campaign which I shot in LA recently. I think the DNA shoot had something to do with it."

Brent Van Zant was a student and a construction worker before entering the world of modelling. "If you'd told me back then that I'd be flying to New York and Europe to be photographed I never would have believed you," he says.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home